After download the package, please proceed with the following steps:
Please unzip the archive.
Disable cache at System -> Cache Management.
Unload the contents of the module package to the Magento root folder. This will not over write the existing Magento folders of files, only the new contents will added.
Use SSH, go to Magento root folder and run command below:
1. Run command update database : php bin/magento setup:upgrade
2. Run command deploy : php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Refresh your admin user access rights: logout from your store admin and then login back. Next, please Enable Cache.
Go to the CMSIDEAS -> Pending Registration -> Settings or STORE -> Settings -> Configuration -> CMS IDEAS EXTENSIONS -> Pending Registration
Email Settings tab
- Notify Customer when approved or rejected: Yes/ No. Enables or disables the Notify Customer when approved or rejected
- Email Sender: Select the "email sender" from which the email are sent
- Approved Email Template: Select the email template sending to customer after admin set customer status “Approved”
- Rejected Email Template: Select the email template sending to cusommer after admin set customer status “Rejected”
Redirect Settings tab
Admin Notification tab
2. Managing Customer's Status
- Managing status on the customer page
The extension adds another column "Approval Status" to the list of customers to the list of customers CUSTOMERS -> All Customers
To change the customer's status in the grid, you do step the following:
1. Select the customers which you want to change customer's status;
2. Choose customer's status is "Approve" or "Reject" from the actions dropdown
Or you can edit the customer's status in the grid when click on the "Select" and choose the status for customers